1. The DyM-Club is an organisation of the company Danza y Movimiento
GmbH, Kleine Rainstr. 3, 22765 Hamburg (HRB 95957 - Amtsgericht
Hamburg) legally represented by the managing director Matthias Möbius
(Imprint see under Contact).
It is designed for the interested customer and it offers a lot of information and interesting offers which can be found any time on our page of Club Information depending on the memebership level.
2. The Dym Club membership starts with a click on the button "Confirmation"
on the page
Log In . It lasts for the initial period of 12 months. It will be extended for 12 more months, if the membership has not been cancelled 3 months before the expiration of the membership year. The cancellation has to be in written form.
We will charge your credit card account with the membership fee or you can transfer the amount in time to our account, depending on the method of payment you choose. We will remind you of the membership fee payment about 30 days before due date.
In case of non-payment the DyM Club will send a first reminder. The following reminders will be executed by an external service enterprise. The arising expenses will be charged additionally.
3. The annual membership fee as well as the annual fees for the additional offers are priced by Danzy y Movimiento GmbH. Changes fall due with the following membership fee payment.
4. The data communication via internet cannot be guaranteed error free and/or at any time according to the present state-of-the-art. Thus, we are neither liable for the constant and continuous availability of our online trading system nor for technical and electronical errors during the purchase which we cannot influence, especially for the delayed handling or acceptance of offers.
5. The club is not liable for club services which are rendered entirely or mainly by third parties. Claims due to a demonstrable gross negligence of the club or of an assignee of the club have to be made to the club according to the statutory period in written form. Subsequently, the claim for adjustment is forfeited.
6. Your personal data will be recorded electronically for the duration of your membership as far as this is necessary for the handling of the membership and for the provision of club services. Any change of data requires the written form.
We only forward information to third parties if it is necessary for the services a trade partner has to provide.
7. The membership ends if the club is closed for any reasons whatsoever. The membership fees paid will be refunded pro rata temporis if the amount which has to be refunded is at least 50% of the respective membership fee.
Further claims are excluded.
7. The translation of the General Terms has been made at the best of our knowledge. In case of linguistic ambiguities, the German original version is applicable.
Yes, I want to become a club member now!